Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lauxmont Farms Wedding

On our second weekend of July 2012 travels, we went to central PA for our friends' wedding at Lauxmont Farms.  This has to be one of the most relaxed weddings either of us have attended and it was a great time.  I don't think think I've ever been able to take my drink into a ceremony before, outdoor or otherwise!  They succeeded in creating a great vibe and I loved the centerpieces on each table.  We wish them the best and know this was only the start of a great marriage!

I bought the Lilly Pulitzer dress I wore specifically for this event, but it has become one of my favorite dresses and it made an appearance in September at another friend's rehearsal dinner.  Most people who know me know I am obsessed with shoes.  I also bought the shoes at the Lilly Pulitzer sale for this wedding but found they became a part of my summer wardrobe with the neutral navy and fun bling accents.


Yummy strawberry lemonade with vodka before the ceremony



Ceremony drinks!

Waiting for the bride!

Beautiful bride!

You may now kiss your bride!


No comments:

Post a Comment